Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel : +(250) 0788527049
Day 1: ARRIVAL TO KIGALI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Arrive at the Kigali International Airport and meet and greet your guide who will give you a
brief about the trip as well as information about Rwanda before you transfer to the Hotel.
Overnight at Onomo Hotel
DAY 2: TRANSFER TO BWINDI NATIONAL PARK ENROUTE AND VISIT TWIN LAKES
Pick up in Kigali and transfer to Bwindi National Park in Uganda via Kisoro, En-route visit
the beautiful twin Lakes Burera and Ruhondo. Overnight at Rushaga Gorilla Camp
DAY 3: GORILLA TREKKING & TRANSFER BACK TO KIGALI
Breakfast then departure to the reception to take some
briefings and groupings followed by the once-in-a-lifetime trek of the critically endangered mountain Gorillas, once you spot them you can spend an hour watching your closest long-lost cousin. This is perhaps one of the most breathtaking wildlife experiences on earth!!! You get so close to these incredible giant primates. You stare at each other
blankly not knowing who to break the long silence first. Tracking the gorillas through the light mountain forest on the slopes is a magical experience.
Be back at the base in time for lunch and transfer back
to Kigali and to Airport. END OF SERVICE!
Kindly note that the price will change if we change the hotels (All hotels are Mid-range
please feel free to check them)
Inclusive: Airport transfers, 2 nights accommodation, 2 days transport in a 4×4 jeep, Meals,
Gorilla permits, twin lakes visit, English-speaking driver guide, trekking guides, taxes
and administrative fees.
Exclusive: Visas, flights, Travel, health insurance, personal expenses on Alcoholic
beverages, Laundry, and Tips.
- Courtesy Reminder
- The above rates are based on contract rates of the current period. A final quote will be
- provided upon confirmation
- The rates quoted are non-commissionable
- The above is a tentative quote, confirmation of rooms is subject to availability at the
- time of booking.
- Reservation request on hold will be considered as a confirmed booking
- Quotes may change without prior notice, whether there is any fluctuation in prices.
- Transfers and tours will be according to the itinerary provided at the time of booking.
- Permits Run out fast, the earlier you decide the sooner we can secure the permits for
- We accept payment by Bank Wire Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, and Cash.
- Credit Card payments attract a 3% banking fees surcharge (please include it in your
- payment to us).
- In Rwanda, visas can be obtained on arrival.
- We recommend you to carry large dollar bills and of recent series – 2009 and above.
- An East Africa tourist visa is recommended for those visiting Rwanda Uganda and Kenya –
- US$100 PP